Armed with a solid background in the physical sciences and a passion for factor analysis, Dr. Raymond Cattell developed one of the first objective measures of normal personality, the Sixteen Personality Factor Questionnaire. For more than 65 years, HR professionals have been using the powerful 16pf® Questionnaire to understand the enduring personality characteristics of individuals.
"Personality is that which tells what a man will do when placed in a given situation."
Raymond Cattell, DSc and creator of 16pf®
A reliable, validated tool with decades of data behind it, the 16pf® Questionnaire is one of the most widely-used assessments to assess behavior. It’s a powerful tool to help gauge an individual’s work style and strengths so you can separate the “great” from the “good”.
For decades, the 16pf Questionnaire has been used by organizations to successfully hire the talent they need for the future and to fill mission-critical positions.
The 16pf Questionnaire helps hiring managers:
- Understand a candidate’s behavior patterns through personality traits
- Identify key personality characteristics that contribute to on-the-job success
- Provide clear insights into a candidate’s expected performance
- Recognize a candidate’s potential for leadership and preferred leadership style
- Conduct interviews and create employee development plans, based upon individualized assessment results.